Founded in 1857 by Pierre Jars in the South of France, the company has remained true to the founder's creative vision of turning everyday objects into works of art while transforming the functional into the beautiful. Jars special firing process allows each piece to be unique and is manufactured with natural components.
- Handcrafted of environmently friendly stoneware ensures each piece is unique.
- High quality natural raw materials (clays, kaolin, lime, feldspars, silicates, pigments and metal oxides)
- Chip resistant; durable as porcelain (Fired at 2340 F°)
- Non-porous, will not stain
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
This extra large bowl is perfect for pasta, salad or fruit. Red cracked glaze inside, brown finish outside.
9.5in x 3.5 in
Handmade in the South of France.